Dressed for Work

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011

As I sat at the computer at 7:00, I thought of how I was dressed. The store did not open until 8:00. It was my day off. But due to absences of others, I felt I could help out by dropping by and doing the morning bookkeeping duties.

The software program did not care I was dressed in my exercise clothes and wore a baseball cap. All it needed was for me to push the right buttons on the keyboard.

I’ve been to churches where how you dressed was the criteria for being a “Christian”. If you weren’t dressed the part, God could not use you.

God looks on the inside. All He asks is that we “push” the right keys. Love others. Help feed, clothe and shelter them. Be His hands. Listen to them. Let Him be the judge.

Are you dressed for work? Or are you a living extension of Him?

2 comments:

Lisa Mikitarian January 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

No, on the first, trying on the second.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP