Light in the Laundry Room

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

A few weeks ago we had a new device installed on the light switch in the laundry room. It can sense your presence and turn on the light for you. Such a deal. It will take me time to get used to it. My hand still reaches for the switch.

But I started thinking (and I can’t seem to stop).

We have to be in God’s presence to see His light. Just as I can’t stand in the kitchen and expect the laundry room light to come on … I have to choose to stay in God’s presence. The further away from Him I get, the less likely I am to follow His light. The world is full of temptations.

I’m staying in the laundry room.

2 comments:

Lisa Mikitarian January 14, 2011 at 12:54 PM  

Well, you've shed new light on the laundry room, for sure:). Excellent point.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP