In the Movie Business

>> Friday, February 11, 2011

I heard on the news today about a man who accidentally called his wife’s cell phone while he was killing her. The voice mail on her phone had a recording of him saying he was going to kill her and then her screams.

My Bible tells me everything I do in this life is being recorded ... not just my words ... but a movie of my actions. I forget that sometimes. But just as that man had no recourse when the tape was played for the jury, I will have no way to explain my way out of my wrong doing when I stand before God.

Just how big do you think the screen will be as it plays the movie of my life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP