My Key Card

>> Thursday, February 24, 2011

The gym where I exercise is called Club 24. The name explains it; you can go there any time, day or night, and gain entrance with your key card. The other morning I dressed for exercise, drove to the gym, parked, grabbed my water bottle, headphones, iPhone and key card and walked to the front door. My mind did an abrupt “what’s up?” when I pulled on the door and it didn’t open.

Duh. I hadn’t swiped my key card. Once I did that, the door opened freely.

Being a Christian is like that. Christ is available any time, day or night. You may dress for church, carry your Bible and listen to sermons, but unless you have a relationship with Christ, the door is still shut and you are standing outside looking in.

Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven….. Matthew 7:21a

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP