No One's Perfect

>> Thursday, December 6, 2012


Remember the movie “10” with Bo Derek? It came out while my husband and I were dating. Imagine my surprise when he handcrafted a special gift for me in the shape of a “9 ½”.

“No one’s perfect.”

I hadn’t thought of that in years … until I received a birthday card from him yesterday morning. So I dug out my “9 ½” and wore it all day. It evoked many questions.

“No one’s perfect.”

But as I displayed my less than perfect score, I wondered about the rating I would get from others in my life as they watch me live as a Christian.

On a scale of one to ten, what’s your score?

“It was a perfect sacrifice by a perfect person to perfect some very imperfect people.” Hebrews 10:14 (MSG)


4 comments:

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps December 7, 2012 at 6:31 AM  

When I was a supervisor I always tried to give even the best employees something to work on - I liked a review where I was given a goal to strive for instead of "wonderful" in every category...

Joy Bach December 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM  

Thanks for stopping by, Marijo. I'm sure you were a wonderful supervisor.

Yvonne Blake December 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

Ahhhh.... he sounds like a sweetie!

Joy Bach December 9, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

Yvonne, he is. I think I'll keep him.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP