All Seeing Sensor

>> Saturday, July 6, 2013


A phenomenon occurred at the grocery store this morning … and that doesn’t happen often. I needed something in the frozen food section. I turned my grocery cart into the darkened aisle and suddenly the first frozen food case on each side of me was illuminated. When my cart moved further into the aisle, the next two cases lit up.
 
It was amazing, like someone was watching me and giving me light when I needed it.

I know … I know.  Somewhere there was a sensor. But as I continued shopping, my thoughts returned to that aisle.

As a Christ-follower, we have an all-seeing Sensor. Sometimes the way seems really dark as we step into the test being given us and we can’t see ahead. But all that is required of us is that we just take that next step. When the illumination is needed, it will be provided.

Every time. 


“By your words I can see where I’m going; they throw a beam of light on my dark path.” Psalm 119:105 (MSG)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP