Stress Blocker

>> Saturday, December 21, 2013

The words from my car radio captured my attention.

“Ease everyday stress for a healthier mind and body.”

The voice continued with positive remarks about this magic pill that could promote relaxation, calmness and focus. Due to the three key powerful ingredients, the effects of stress on your body would be whisked away. And of course there was a financial cost attached.

As I drove, I pondered those words.
 
Everybody has stress in their lives…especially at the Christmas season…which is a sad commentary on the way we celebrate. Do most people even understand what really occurred with that birth? Talk about a Stress Blocker; Jesus is the ultimate. He comes with three key components, Himself, God and the Holy Spirit. And this Stress Blocker is free.
  
For me, these aren’t just words on paper. Many times my life has been off the stress chart. I’ve turned to the Stress Blocker time and again. I place my concerns in His hands and sleep soundly.

“That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing?” Matthew 6:25 (NLT)
  

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP