Apples of Gold

>> Tuesday, October 25, 2016

November 9, 2010 I posted my first blog – My First Baby Step. 

Here we go! This is a new adventure for me … one I’ve looked forward to for a few years. My hope is that as you read the words I post, you will take the time to pause and let the meaning sink in. If just one person leaves this website with a little different understanding about their life … with just a little bit more hope … a clearer direction, then my dream will have come true.

***

Soon it will be six years since I wrote those words.

In 2010 I had no idea of the journey that lay before me. As my husband’s illness progressed, my postings became sporadic. But I wanted to include you in my life, warts and all, so I shared my thoughts and emotions about death and dying, grief and grieving. Tomorrow it will be one year and five months since his passing.

And my desire to write is returning.

May my words be pleasant to read and perhaps touch your soul. We are all in this life together. I pray what I post on my blog will be a “word fitly spoken”, the right thing said at the right time in the right place to the right person in the right way and for the right purpose.


“Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word spoken at the right time.” Proverbs 25:11 (AMP)

2 comments:

Catrina Bradley October 25, 2016 at 2:54 PM  

I love reading your blog. I'm always encouraged, and often I learn something about myself.

Joy Bach October 26, 2016 at 5:17 PM  

Hi Cat. Thanks so much. Without feedback like that I wouldn't know whether to keep writing. I appreciate you so much. Love you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP