A Life-Changing Experience

>> Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sixty-five years ago today, an event occurred in a little town in Illinois that would affect my life. A baby boy was born. His life took him places like Texas and Hawaii. And then he ended up in Idaho.

My life took me from Kansas to Oklahoma, back to Kansas, to Texas, Oklahoma again, N. Carolina, Maryland, Oklahoma one more time, Nebraska, and then I ended up in Idaho.

We met when we were in our 30’s. It was to be a life-changing experience.We’ve been on quite a journey together. Blended families. Struggles. Exciting times. More moves. But through it all, we’ve had a deep, underlying belief that our marriage just was to be. We even had an eagle flying over the riverbank as our wedding ceremony took place.


Today I live a blessed and fulfilled life. Yes, I feel God’s blessing on us, but it takes two to have the kind of close relationship we have. He’s a wonderful man and I wish him a happy birthday.



“His words are kisses, his kisses words. Everything about him delights me, thrills me through and through! That's my lover, that's my man,”
Song of Solomon 5:16 (MSG)


2 comments:

Joanne Sher July 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Happy Birthday to your husband!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP