And They Say Blondes are Dumb

>> Friday, March 25, 2011

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt.

Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"

He yelled back, "University of Michigan."

And they say blondes are dumb..

--------------------------------------------------------------

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"

"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?

A: A rumor

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On wall in ladies room "My husband follows me everywhere..."

Written just below it, "I do not"


2 comments:

Sherry March 25, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

Those are cute! Thanks for your sweet comment on my car story yesterday. Made me feel special!

Joy Bach March 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

You are welcome. I know comments give me a good feeling. It's fun to be making new friends

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP