Children are Quick

>> Friday, April 27, 2012

Teacher: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?

Glen: Well, I’m a lot closer to the ground than you are.


Teacher: Why are you late?
Student: Class started before I got here.


Teacher: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
John: You told me to do it without using tables.


Teacher: George Washington not only chopped down his father’s cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn’t punish him?
Louie: Because George still had the axe in his hand.


Teacher: Dick, how do you spell ‘crocodile’?
Dick: K R O K O D I A L
Teacher: No, that’s wrong.
Dick: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.


Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
Donald: H I J K L M N O
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Donald: Yesterday you said it is H to O.


Teacher: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn’t have ten years ago.
Winnie: Me!  

(Author Unknown)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP