No Sunday Paper

>> Friday, June 3, 2011

This is dedicated to all of us who are seniors, to all of you who know seniors, and to all of you who will become seniors.

“Where is my Sunday paper?”

The irate customer calling the Toronto Star newspaper office loudly demanded to know where her Sunday edition was.

“Madam,” said the Star employee, “today is Saturday. The Sunday paper is not delivered until tomorrow … on Sunday.”

There was quite a long pause on the other end of the phone, followed by a ray of recognition as she was heard to mutter …

“Well, shoot, that explains why no one was at church either.”


3 comments:

dandelionfleur June 3, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

I imagine that's what my senior years will sound like! Very funny:0!

Joy Bach June 3, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

I've done some things close to that. You've got a ways to go.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

I laughed so much at this one. I too have come really close to doing something similar.

Bonnie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP