Fun Sentences

>> Friday, February 3, 2012

- We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.

- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

- I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

- Women will never be equal to men till they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they're sexy.

- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

- You don't need a parachute to skydive, but you do need one to skydive again.

- The voices in my head may be fake, but they have good ideas!

- Hospitality is making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

- I scream the same way whether I'm about to be eaten by a shark or seaweed touches my foot.

- Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.

- You're never too old to learn something stupid.  

(Author Unknown)



3 comments:

Mary Marie Allen February 3, 2012 at 2:21 PM  

Really loved this! Made me laugh out loud. And how true about the beer gut and bald head.

Joy Bach February 4, 2012 at 5:58 AM  

Thanks for your comments, Mary.

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps February 4, 2012 at 6:39 AM  

these are something else - thanks for the chuckle!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP