Campbell and Jesus

>> Tuesday, August 20, 2019

There is a company in our town called “Campbell and Company”.  It’s a heating and air conditioning company, so they have several technicians who go out and work on HVAC.  I have seen their trucks around town.  For each technician, they have advertising on the side of the truck that says, “Campbell and _______” and they display the name of the technician there. 

Imagine my surprise the other morning as I drove down the street to see a truck declaring “Campbell and Jesus”.  

Immediately my thoughts turned to the advertising I do as I go through my day.  As a Christian, I am supposed to be advertising Jesus.  How many days do I actually do that?  If I’m not advertising Jesus, then what am I advertising? 

How about you?

“Your cleansed and grateful life, not your words, will bear witness to what I have done.”  Matthew 8:4 (MSG)

1 comments:

Nana Getty August 21, 2019 at 10:18 AM  

Wow.....love to hear this! And yes, we need to be 'wearing' our faith so that others know it's Jesus that leads, guides and motivates us to be Christ followers. May we be the 'sweet aroma of Christ.'

Thanks for sharing joy....Joy!
Bette

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP