Time Elapsed or Time Remaining

>> Friday, January 21, 2011

This morning, Larry Winget posted on Facebook, “The machines at the gym have "Time Elapsed" and "Time Remaining" choices. I am a "Time Remaining" guy. In all things I want to know how much time I have left to enjoy or endure. Which kind of person are you?”

Good question.

I Googled the average life span of an American female … 79.1 years. That means 86% of my life has already elapsed … leaving me 14% remaining.

Back to Larry’s question, and the way he phrased it … “I want to know how much time I have left to enjoy or endure.” I, too, am a time remaining person. It’s his word endure I am discarding.

In my remaining 14%, I plan to enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP