Two Tests

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Until yesterday I had never heard of a medical test called Bravo. I thought that word meant expressing approval of something. I now have an expanded understanding. Bravo means I am going to be sedated, a gel-cap size piece of equipment is going to be attached to the inside of my esophagus … and then I wear a monitor that receives information from my insides.

As I ponder this, I realize I am facing two tests. One medical … one spiritual. On the medical side, there is always a possibility something can go wrong. I read the warnings and precautions. And just for kicks and giggles, the anesthesia that will be used is the same one found in Michael Jackson’s room. Yeah! But I must trust my doctor … that he knows what he is doing and it is for my good.

On the spiritual side, there are no warnings and precautions. I totally trust God knows what He is doing … and that it is for my good. And so I place me in God’s hands.

2 comments:

dandelionfleur January 26, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

Praying for the medical test, Joy--seems like you're acing the other one.

Joy Bach January 26, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Thanks for praying, Lisa. And thanks for being my friend.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP