>> Friday, May 20, 2011
- Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables. Get someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
- Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat. Just use the sink.
- For high blood pressure sufferers, simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes. This reduces the pressure on your veins … but remember to use a timer.
- A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
- You only need two tools in life … WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and it should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and it does, use the duct tape.