Ten Peeves that Dogs have about Humans

>> Friday, March 2, 2012

If only dogs could talk:  

  1. Blaming your farts on me … not funny … not funny at all!! 
  2. Yelling at me for barking.  I’m a DOG!!
  3. Taking me for a walk, and then not letting me check stuff out. Whose walk is it anyway? 
  4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
  5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you’re not home. 
  6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog. WhooooHoooo. What a proud moment for the top of the food chain. 
  7. Taking me to the vet for the “big snip”, then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back. 
  8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven’t quite mastered the handshake thing yet. 
  9. Dog sweaters. Hello??? Haven’t you noticed the fur? 
  10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. You’re just jealous. 
Now lay off me on some of these things. We both know who is boss here. You don’t see me picking up your poop do you?  

(Author Unknown)


4 comments:

Rita Garcia March 2, 2012 at 9:19 AM  

Hilarious! Hope you're feeling better! :)

Joy Bach March 2, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

My brain is beginning to function. That could be a scary thing. Thanks.

Catrina Bradley March 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

I heard my Ralph's voice, truly! :)

wagbaby.com March 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM  

Visit us at www.wagbaby.com
Our collection ranges from Dog Clothes: Dog Carriers, Dog Coats, Dog Collars, Dog Accessories, Dog Dresses, Dog Carriers, Dog Harness, Dog T-Shirts, Dog Jewelry, Dog Sweaters, Dog Hoodies

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP