Thanksgiving Blessings

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This year my basket of Thanksgiving is overflowing. I am so blessed … and so very grateful.

February 27th we moved into our new house. I still walk around pinching myself to make sure it’s real. The temperature dipped to 4 degrees last night. We were warm and toasty. There are those who have no bed or shelter.

So grateful.

July 23rd I watched as the doctor placed paddles on my husband’s chest … to shock his heart and make it stop. Electrocardioversion … a new word in my vocabulary. His heart had been beating erratically since January. None of the other options had worked. At the time of shocking, his heart was beating 140 beats per minute. Immediately upon the 100 jewels shock, his heart rate was 80. This treatment is not successful for everyone.

So grateful.

December 5th I will turn 68. Yet I can walk, talk, hear, see, eat, sleep and enjoy life. Daily I see others my age who can’t do one or more of those things.

So grateful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP