The 23rd Psalm

>> Monday, April 11, 2011

The Lord is my Shepherd ----- that's a Relationship!
I shall not want ----- that's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures ---- that's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters ----- that's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul ---- that's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness ---- that's Guidance!
For His name's sake ----- that's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death ---- that's Testing!
I will fear no evil ----- that's Protection!
For Thou art with me ----- that's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff comfort me ----- that's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies ---- that's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil ----- that's Consecration!
My cup runneth over ----- that's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life ---- that's Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord ----- that's Security!
Forever ----- that's Eternity!

1 comments:

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps April 12, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

He really is our "all in all"! Wow - thank you our Jesus!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP