A Little Talk With My Friends

>> Monday, October 3, 2011

I’m taking a time out to just talk with my friends.  


For almost a year I have been learning and growing as a blogger. When I began, I misunderstood instructions from others … and so I blogged every day. It seems most bloggers only post once or twice a week. I do know that posting daily was a stretch for me … to find the time to compose, edit and then find the scripture and pictures to go with it.  

My website has a new look … thanks to Mari, my ever present support and technical advisor. Along with the softer, cleaner screen I am going to back off some with my postings. Right now, my plan is to blog something I’ve written on Tuesdays and the weekend. If I find an article I wish to share … by Author Unknown … I will post it on Monday or Wednesday. That leaves Friday for my Fun Friday stuff.  

This has been fun … and somewhat scary … as I’ve placed my heart in front of you. I’ve received such encouragement and love in your feedback. Thank you so much.

4 comments:

Joanne Sher October 3, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Enjoy your new schedule - I'm certainly not going anywhere. You've done FABULOUS so far!

Joy Bach October 3, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

Joanne you have been such a source of encouragement for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Rita Garcia October 5, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

You've encouraged me to set up a schedule. I don't post on my blog enough. Thanks for sharing your goals.

Joy Bach October 7, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

Rita it sure took pressure off me. It's hard though to wait when the blog was written yesterday and won't come out until tomorrow.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP