No One Knows

>> Thursday, October 20, 2011

It’s on the news and in the papers. According to Harold Camping, the world will end tomorrow. But this isn’t the first time he’s predicted the end. His first time was in 1994. Last May, he was quite sure he had his numbers correct. One man drove from Maryland to Oakland, CA to be with fellow believers when the event occurred. Others quit their jobs or left their families to get ready for the “last day”.  

This is nothing new. I grew up with Hal Lindsey and his predictions. I’m sure there are more that I’ve never heard about. I just have one question for these folks. What do they do with Matthew 24:36? To me, the words are very clear.  

”But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (NIV)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP