The Son Always Shines

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

As I backed out of the driveway this morning, I reached for my sunglasses … an action I had not taken since a week before Thanksgiving. At work, co-workers excitedly talked about the sunshine … customers mentioned it.

Our weather has been a mixture of snow, freezing fog, sleet, freezing rain (not sure what the difference is there) and ice pellets. But through all of that gray, the sun was still there, doing its job. Even though we couldn’t see it, we still knew it was there.

Life is like that. Our gray weather may come in the form of illness … or money issues. But through all of the trials, the Son is still there, doing His job. Even though it doesn’t seem like it, we just need to believe He is still there.

It’s called trust.

4 comments:

Joanne Sher December 9, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

What a GREAT reminder. LOVE this, Joy!

Joy Bach December 9, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Joanne, you made my day. It helps to know that my words are going somewhere. Thanks for your encouragement.

Rita Garcia December 9, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

You inspire me! He is always with us!!

Joy Bach December 9, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Rita, it's nice to have you as a new friend. Thanks so much for your encouragement.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP